There is nothing more rewarding in life than having an excellent vision. As such, you will fully appreciate the beauty of life. You don’t have to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses to see clearly. You don’t even have to grope in the dark at all. That’s where vision care comes into play.
It’s good that eye care clinics and centers have sprouted in different parts of the world. They suffice the growing medical needs for vision care. Not only do eye professionals perform eye examinations and prescribe glasses or lenses, but they also go as far as performing medical treatments. While optometrists check and treat patients’ eyes, ophthalmologists perform surgical and medical eye treatments.
But as an eye care clinic, you must do the work to reach out to clients and attract more patients. That said, here are some practical marketing tips for you:
1. Website Marketing
In this digital era, it’s imperative to have a business website. Even physical stores, offices, and centers must consider transitioning to click-and-mortar businesses. Why? Most digital marketing strategies get implemented online to reach out to clients.
As an eye care clinic, you should have a digital platform for promoting your business. That’s where website marketing comes into play. Through your site, you’ll be able to display your vision products and promote your eye care services. However, make sure you have a visually attractive, highly functional, and mobile-friendly website.
2. Search Engine Marketing
It’s not enough that you have a business website for your eye care clinic. You want your target clients to find your site in a highly saturated web. You want it to stand out in a sea of digital competition. That’s where search engine marketing (SEM) comes into the picture to boost your online visibility and website traffic. Consider the two digital marketing forms:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO entails improving the technical aspects of your website. It also includes coming up with valuable content with relevant keywords. Lastly, it involves promoting your eye care clinic on various digital platforms outside your website (link-building). When implemented successfully, you’ll ensure your site’s top ranking in the search engine results pages (SERP).
- Pay-per-Click Advertising (PPC): PPC has the same marketing objectives as SEO. However, you must create ads and bid for their placements in SERP. As a form of paid search, you must pay for successful clicks. For instance, you can create ads about high-tech macular degeneration glasses. When clients need such glasses and find your ads on SERP, they get prompted to your website. Who knows? They might end up buying these items.
3. Social Media Marketing
When it comes to digital marketing, don’t just rely on your business website. Instead, harness the power of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and even LinkedIn. Why? These channels are where your target clients live and breathe. As such, you can reach out to them via social media marketing.
For one, you can create Facebook ads and target them to people based on demographics. You can also post content pieces and share them with other groups to encourage customer engagement. Two, you can collaborate with other health professionals and medical facilities on LinkedIn to boost your network. Lastly, you can even use social media apps to communicate with your patients (like scheduling an appointment).
4. Email Marketing
Know that you cannot remove emails from the marketing equation. In fact, Forbes considered email the most potent marketing tool in business. Through email marketing, you can reach out to two types of market: old and new patients.
For new patients, be sure to conduct research and perform due diligence. You can even use tools to come up with qualified leads. From there, you can send these prospects promotional emails about your eye care clinic and its products or services.
On the other hand, you must continue to reach out to your regular clients via emails. You can send them newsletters for vision care updates. You can even go as far as offering them exclusive deals and special discounts on your products and services.
5. Traditional Marketing
Of course, you cannot still ignore various forms of traditional marketing. You must implement these marketing tactics hand in hand with digital marketing. They remain relevant and beneficial in the world of business up until today. Hence, consider the following:
- Radio: Continue to promote your eye care clinic and advertise your vision care services on your local radio. The seniors who still listen to radios and have eye problems will most likely visit your clinic for vision care.
- TV: Same with radio, continue to market your eye care clinic and its services via the television. This traditional marketing remains effective. It attracts clients when you advertise on regional channels.
- Print Marketing: Lastly, don’t ignore the power of print marketing. Promotional materials are still effective in attracting clients. Consider handing up flyers, displaying posters, and posting banners promoting your eye care clinic. They might resonate with your target patients.
At this point, you now know how to attract more patients to your eye care clinic. Consider the marketing tips recommended above, from website to social media to traditional marketing. With all these in place, you’ll be able to get more and more eye patients for your clinic. Ultimately, you’ll boost your business profits while serving the vision care needs of your community.